Bring Your Mobile Retail Kiosk to Life with Eye-Catching Promo Graphics
What made you visit stand A for a burger at that music festival in Leeds instead of a shorter queue for an identical burger from stand B? The answer almost certainly lies in the quality of that unit’s promo graphics.
Mobile kiosks and catering units are all about first impressions because they are often located in busy environments where multiple traders are competing for attention. Quality promo graphics can persuade even the most impatient person to join the queue for your stand rather than the shorter one right next door.
So how do you make your mobile kiosk or retail unit stand out?
Here are a few top tips to help you get started…
Your promo graphics are there to serve a specific purpose – to command attention and communicate what your stand is all about. There’s no need to be shy about what it is you’re doing. Your promo graphics should incorporate high impact design and colour to make your business stand out.
Think about design
There’s no use having your logo on only one side of a four-sided catering vehicle. Why? You’re missing out on three more opportunities to promote your business. Equally, plastering every spare inch of your kiosk with bold graphics isn’t great if you don’t make some space for explaining what exactly it is you’re selling.
Work with an experienced team
When it comes to promo graphics for branded mobile catering vans and retail kiosks, it’s crucial that you choose an experienced team of designers and installers to complete the job. Why? Your brand and its reputation are at stake. Sloppy design and installation skills will result in an unprofessional look that will drive customers away from – not to – your kiosk.
Here are some important mobile unit facts to consider:
– 100% of festival goers agree that eye-catching signs and branding helped them decide where to eat.
– Branded mobile catering vans are more visible – meaning they get more attention from further afield.
– The bigger your presence, the more memorable you will be – increasingly the likelihood of repeat custom.
– Promo graphics help to reinforce brand recognition.
– Stylish signage helps to project a professional image and build trust with potential customers.
– Signage helps businesses communicate with customers – eliminating confusion during busy periods.
– Professionally applied mobile kiosk graphics can last for years when properly cared for – offering great ROI when you attend several events each year.
– Bespoke branding design helps people identify businesses at busy events.
Get in touch
3SixtyWraps is an award-winning team of professional wrapping experts. Whether you’re interested in having your sports car, truck, van, trailer or mobile retail unit wrapped, you can count on our team of professionals to do a flawless job.
If you want your promo graphics to stand out AND stand the test of time, give us a call. We provide bespoke mobile retail graphics services across the UK and our team of designers can help you with everything from design to installation. Take a look at some of our previous projects here.